DATA CENTER VIETNAM – VNPT DATA
- VNPT Data has outstanding advantages in terms of infrastructure
- Ability to provide 63/63 provinces / cities nationwide with 1.71bps backbone
- Accounting for over 65% market share of Internet services in Vietnam
- Connect with 10 international ISPs and 8 domestic ISPs (Google 2.4Tbps, Viettel 400Gbps, FPT 380Gbps)
- Total international bandwidth reaches 885Gbps (occupying 70% of international bandwidth in Vietnam), both on land and in cable with many partners in different directions.
- IDC standard in many locations stretching from north to south
- Uptime: 99,98%
- Room humidity: 50% ± 5%
- Room temperature: 240C ± 10C
- Power stability: 220 VAC ± 3%
- Information security: ISO 27001-2013
- Troubleshooting time (troubleshooting rate ≤ 3 hours): > = 95% of lost connections time <= 8h
Currently, VNPT Data is operating and exploiting the entire IDC system of VNPT stretching from north to south.
• In the North:
IDC at the Internet Building
Address: Lot 2A Thang Long International Village
The area of the machine room is nearly 1,700 m2, the connection bandwidth is over 160Gbps and can be expanded according to the development needs.
IDC in South Thang Long
Address: Area B2 – 1 – 6 Nam Thang Long Industrial Park – North Tu Liem – Hanoi
This is IDC international standard, with a construction area of nearly 10,000m2, opened in late 2015. This IDC will meet the high requirements of customers.
• In the Central:
IDC An Don (Da Nang City – Vietnam) is operating with an area of 300 m2. The bandwidth more than 20Gbps and can expand according to development needs.
In the South:
IDC at 12/1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai has a floor space of 400m2, accommodating 75 cabinets. Bandwidth of about 70Gbps.
Data 385C is newly developed with current bandwidth is 20Gbps. Data center ready to expand anytime whenever needed. This is IDC recently deployed at the 3rd floor of the building. The floor area is 150m2 and can be expanded.
IDC in Tan Thuan
Address: Q7- TP. HCM
Already officially operated by the end of 2015 with an area of 10.000m2.